Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Save the Date . . .

I don't know how I end up associating with These People, but next thing you know it's Sunday night and The Spouse and I are in a bar with these characters.

Mark your calendars.



Even scarier is the following, as I have just been informed that I've been cast as . . . wait for it . . . you're going to find this hard to believe, I know . . .

A BROTHEL KEEPER!

Seems there's no denying this "sassy buxom gal with a flirty nature."

That's what they called me.

 

5 comments:

Vodka Mom said...

you are GREAT!!!!!

I love this blog- and can't wait to come back. there is NOTHING like a great field trip!!!

Tina in CT said...

What a week - rubbing elbows with astronauts to owning a brothel!

Just think how interesting your resume can be.

turan_dot said...

Is it really possible to attend?

The Expatresse said...

Margarita: Of course!

Mammatalk said...

What an adventurous one you are!