Saturday, February 13, 2010

Time for Some Comic Relief

I have a statistics counting site that tells me where my readers come from. It has lead me to some interesting places.

An entry on my Bratislava blog became the subject of discussion on some political forum when they got to talking about how The Spouse and I were voting for each other on Hot or Not. What can I say? I think we were having simultaneous mid-life crises.

This week I noticed a lot of traffic coming from a site called WEDINATOR. So I went over to have a look, and there in the COMMENTS is a link to my blog.

Thank you Kind Wedinator Reader!

Russian wedding pictures seem to be a hit on the site, because they also had this picture (see below, if you dare). I had seen it somewhere else before . . . anyone who knows Moscow will recognize the city immediately. That is, if they can see the city.


It is a bit over-the-top, if you'll pardon the pun.

6 comments:

Tina in CT said...

I bet she can easily get a job as a stripper with that get-up. I bet with one hand she can whip that "gown" off and be in a G-string ready to bump and grind.

Anonymous said...

Wow,
that is impressive!
Do you think she glued the dress to her breasts?
Olga

katbat said...

wowza!

Andrea said...

Just read your entry in Bratislava blog. Very funny. And good luck tomorrow. It will be good.

Tina in CT said...

Good luck with the flights and all the last minute details tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Not sure that her dress should be white.