Wednesday, February 10, 2010

EU 998

Here's a tip for traveling with pets to the EU.

You need a form. EU 998.

The Veterinary Certificate for Domestic Dogs, Cats, and Ferrets Entering the European Community for Non-Commercial Movements.

If you google it, you will find lots of nice websites offering to sell it to you for $7.50 a copy.

Or you can just go here and get it for free.

Oh, and if you need it in other EU languages? Say, for example, you are going to Luxembourg, and they really want the bilingual (French/English) version? Then go here and scroll down until you find it.


And free.


Anonymous said...

Can you make your cats a commercial movement? Say claim that their job is to catch mice and you employ them in this capacity? Will it make the form any shorter?

TRex said...

About the only thing that didn't have to worry about when traveling was pets, we didn't have any.

But Mrs. T is bound and determined to change that so thanx for the info. I'm sure I'll need it soon enough.

Tina in CT said...

You're down to the single digits and counting on one hand the number of days left in Russia. I long for the day that it's the same for my daughter and family with moving back home to the USA.

Enjoy your last days in Moscow.

Anonymous said...

You are lucky to be leaving I count the days to be outa here!!!